7 posts • joined 20 Jun 2009
Just got 1.6 on Saturday, 2.0 is still a bit of a way off. Hopefully Google will push the updates to us too. Judging from recent events in NZ, Google have a lot more sway with their branded phones than the carrier does. The Sony Ericsson which is to run 2.0 looks pretty awesome. I would've waited but I was phoneless at the time...
Hope it fixes youtube search too
Well the last patch busted the search in my youtube app on my HTC Magic G2, so I hope Donut fixes that as well. Pity because it was good before... And a bluetooth API would be nice...
NHS is better
I rarely used the NHS, but in the 80s when I was a kid I remember waiting for eye drops for 3+ hours. At that point we went on to use a private optician. However, more recently a few years ago I with to their eye clinic and was seen very quickly, and my GP was also very good. All I paid for was the prescription from my GP. Anecdotal evidence, yes. But good anecdotal evidence. The whingers are the same as those that whinge about public transport - the people that never use it.
I think it is poor for dentistry and "peripheral" stuff, but the real core services are better than they have been for a long time.
Competing on price
They don't mention that most of the Google apps are free...
He'd spent as much time on drum lessons as he did whinging about Napster.
"Have you had trouble with your sperm trying to eat you in the past?"
I believe it's called "Spermicide".
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.