8 posts • joined Friday 19th June 2009 13:17 GMT
What? contacting the DVLA for info regarding horse fouling? I'm not even sure what that is, but good luck tracing me through the DVLA - no horse I've owned had a number plate, although I bet the last lot had it on their 'to do' list.
Re : David Barrett
"There are a few people above commenting that ...the Decent HBOS systems are being dumped in favour of the ancient LTSB ones... I dont think (from looking at the site) that this is correct."
The few remaining people working in Halifax would tell you otherwise - HBOS kit is being dumped in favour of replacment by Lloyds. Timescale is also ridiculously short (about 2 years, last I heard)
you could see it coming
LLoyds are trying to integrate all the HBOS systems at the moment. They've taken the decision to more or less ditch the more modern HBOS systems and integrate all their functions into the ancient Lloyds systems, with inevitable comedy results.
Next version of the LHC?
LHC9000, Doom fans?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad