8 posts • joined 19 Jun 2009
What berk bought this without testing it outside first?
What? contacting the DVLA for info regarding horse fouling? I'm not even sure what that is, but good luck tracing me through the DVLA - no horse I've owned had a number plate, although I bet the last lot had it on their 'to do' list.
Anyone else want to predict what will happen to the wheelchair, the first time a shotgun mounted on it is fired?
Re : David Barrett
"There are a few people above commenting that ...the Decent HBOS systems are being dumped in favour of the ancient LTSB ones... I dont think (from looking at the site) that this is correct."
The few remaining people working in Halifax would tell you otherwise - HBOS kit is being dumped in favour of replacment by Lloyds. Timescale is also ridiculously short (about 2 years, last I heard)
you could see it coming
LLoyds are trying to integrate all the HBOS systems at the moment. They've taken the decision to more or less ditch the more modern HBOS systems and integrate all their functions into the ancient Lloyds systems, with inevitable comedy results.
Next version of the LHC?
LHC9000, Doom fans?
Is it just me
Who is sat here giggling at the mental image of '... the earphones transmitted the electrical current into his head."?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers