1 post • joined 19 Jun 2009
CBC v's ECB mode
Mark 65 17th June 2009 02:59
You are of course right in that CBC mode AES128 is stronger than ECB mode AES256, obviously then the AES256 in CBC mode that SafeStick uses is much stronger than the AES128 bit in CBC mode that the product you mention uses ?
SafeStick also has a two factor authentication token, plus the ability to install ANY application onto the device that you wish, be it a hardened web browser, password manager etc etc
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...