1 post • joined 19 Jun 2009
CBC v's ECB mode
Mark 65 17th June 2009 02:59
You are of course right in that CBC mode AES128 is stronger than ECB mode AES256, obviously then the AES256 in CBC mode that SafeStick uses is much stronger than the AES128 bit in CBC mode that the product you mention uses ?
SafeStick also has a two factor authentication token, plus the ability to install ANY application onto the device that you wish, be it a hardened web browser, password manager etc etc
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'