1 post • joined 19 Jun 2009
CBC v's ECB mode
Mark 65 17th June 2009 02:59
You are of course right in that CBC mode AES128 is stronger than ECB mode AES256, obviously then the AES256 in CBC mode that SafeStick uses is much stronger than the AES128 bit in CBC mode that the product you mention uses ?
SafeStick also has a two factor authentication token, plus the ability to install ANY application onto the device that you wish, be it a hardened web browser, password manager etc etc
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date