3 posts • joined 19 Jun 2009
Why does it matter?
Everyone knows the PS3 is a superior console.... subscription based online gaming that costs money? wtf? no HD format disc reader? sucks. Only 720p maximum resolution? boo.
*recedes back into fanboy cave*
£30 or £3?
When buying a film, I buy Blu-ray where possible. But at £30 per movie, it's friggin expensive. The DVD upscaling on my PS3 is good enough for a lot of movies anyway (at least the ones that I don't warrant as 'good enough' to bother with full HD).
I'm happy to move to Windows 7... nice looking OS. We are in fact migrating in the new year. Just means my company have to pay to retrain me!
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack