3 posts • joined 19 Jun 2009
Why does it matter?
Everyone knows the PS3 is a superior console.... subscription based online gaming that costs money? wtf? no HD format disc reader? sucks. Only 720p maximum resolution? boo.
*recedes back into fanboy cave*
£30 or £3?
When buying a film, I buy Blu-ray where possible. But at £30 per movie, it's friggin expensive. The DVD upscaling on my PS3 is good enough for a lot of movies anyway (at least the ones that I don't warrant as 'good enough' to bother with full HD).
I'm happy to move to Windows 7... nice looking OS. We are in fact migrating in the new year. Just means my company have to pay to retrain me!
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests