3 posts • joined 19 Jun 2009
Why does it matter?
Everyone knows the PS3 is a superior console.... subscription based online gaming that costs money? wtf? no HD format disc reader? sucks. Only 720p maximum resolution? boo.
*recedes back into fanboy cave*
£30 or £3?
When buying a film, I buy Blu-ray where possible. But at £30 per movie, it's friggin expensive. The DVD upscaling on my PS3 is good enough for a lot of movies anyway (at least the ones that I don't warrant as 'good enough' to bother with full HD).
I'm happy to move to Windows 7... nice looking OS. We are in fact migrating in the new year. Just means my company have to pay to retrain me!
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...