21 posts • joined Friday 19th June 2009 07:11 GMT
Re: Over in Australia
Australia is a large country, with an East Coast and a West Coast, just because it over for you in the East, doesnt mean its over for Australia.
We still have 30 minutes of working day left here in the west, and im still waiting for some acknowledgement.
a "faulure" to spell failure, methinks.
A massive $11,000?
Last year in Perth, Australia, a skimming operation operating within mcdonalds netted around $5 million.
Even More Research Required, by you.
"So if you're a Mac Pro user still using a Power PC G5"
Theres no such thing as a G5 Mac Pro, Mac Pros are and always have been 100% intel (woodcrest xeon being the first)
The Powermac G5 was the ancestor to the Mac Pro.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle