18 posts • joined Thursday 18th June 2009 15:45 GMT
A title is required
You mean the world isn't going to end and the Japanese are not going to abandon Tokyo and flood to our shores where they will work in Curry's and HMV?
Paris, because she knows a little about fission.
I wish I could spell propoerly :)
I respect the laws...
I have applied for an ID card.
Mine's the one with my ID in the pocket.
Anyone else looking forward to having to hand over their phone to accounts to get paid your £2.40 bus ticket expense?
I used to work....
Up until about two years ago I used to work at the Virgin Media office at the Albert Dock in Liverpool.
A lot of my friends from there left around the same time I did, most went to work for BT (guess which office).
I've just text all my friends from VM who are now at BT, to see if any won the money.
No camera for tweeting pics?
No camera for tweeting videos?
Most people who want one, already have a smartphone or some phone with data.
I will stick to Úbertwitter for now.
@ParisHilton, because well isn't it #obvious?
"This is in spite of the fact that many organizations - President Obama's White House among them - ban the staff use of IM for security and compliance reasons"
So no leaked install of BBM 5 for the president?
What about IPv6?
Paris, because she keeps her numbers private
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?