4 posts • joined 14 Jun 2012
Re: Maybe the answer is that people are moving from base linux flavours
Yes, but even today's interest on Ubuntu is about the same as the peak interest for the other distros almost 10 (ten!) years ago... Ouch.
1. There's no "huge" whatsoever UX experts team at Canonical. I don't think there's actually a single one, but even so-called UX experts there can be counted with the fingers of your hands.
2. Actually THERE IS a terminal app (which, as has been already pointed out, is utterly stupid for a consumer phone OS). Developed by the illustrious -and UX non-expert by all means- Michael Hall.
In other words, you just made this one up. Or, in other words: you're just trolling.
Re: Surprisingly close
I'm also sick and tired of these fake graphs. Put the full scale there and you'll really see by how little Apple wins. Or in other words, how meaningless this report is. It's basically showing everyone is mostly happy with what they buy, which happens logically with almost every product in the world unless you've been practically conned. The more expensive the product, the higher the likeliness of the buyer being "happy" with it. How embarrassing would it be to accept you've spent 700 euros on something you dislike?
Re: Professional video editing... on a laptop?
The critical issue here is uncompressed. You really don't ask for uncompressed on a laptop. Editing compressed video on this thing should be easy.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln