3 posts • joined Thursday 14th June 2012 01:05 GMT
1. There's no "huge" whatsoever UX experts team at Canonical. I don't think there's actually a single one, but even so-called UX experts there can be counted with the fingers of your hands.
2. Actually THERE IS a terminal app (which, as has been already pointed out, is utterly stupid for a consumer phone OS). Developed by the illustrious -and UX non-expert by all means- Michael Hall.
In other words, you just made this one up. Or, in other words: you're just trolling.
Re: Surprisingly close
I'm also sick and tired of these fake graphs. Put the full scale there and you'll really see by how little Apple wins. Or in other words, how meaningless this report is. It's basically showing everyone is mostly happy with what they buy, which happens logically with almost every product in the world unless you've been practically conned. The more expensive the product, the higher the likeliness of the buyer being "happy" with it. How embarrassing would it be to accept you've spent 700 euros on something you dislike?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?