2 posts • joined 18 Jun 2009
Sign me up!
Yet another recruit to the Pirate Party here.
What were the songs anyway? And which of the music banks - sorry, record companies - were concerned?
If we all download them again then the "potential loss" to the Record co. dictatorship would bankrupt them in 1 fell swoop!! (If it doesn't, then they don't have a case ;-)).
And who is actually paying for these US Feds and for the subpoena procedures, judges, lawyers etc... to prosecute the 2 web posters?
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe