2 posts • joined 18 Jun 2009
Sign me up!
Yet another recruit to the Pirate Party here.
What were the songs anyway? And which of the music banks - sorry, record companies - were concerned?
If we all download them again then the "potential loss" to the Record co. dictatorship would bankrupt them in 1 fell swoop!! (If it doesn't, then they don't have a case ;-)).
And who is actually paying for these US Feds and for the subpoena procedures, judges, lawyers etc... to prosecute the 2 web posters?
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it