2 posts • joined 18 Jun 2009
Sign me up!
Yet another recruit to the Pirate Party here.
What were the songs anyway? And which of the music banks - sorry, record companies - were concerned?
If we all download them again then the "potential loss" to the Record co. dictatorship would bankrupt them in 1 fell swoop!! (If it doesn't, then they don't have a case ;-)).
And who is actually paying for these US Feds and for the subpoena procedures, judges, lawyers etc... to prosecute the 2 web posters?
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor