1 post • joined 18 Jun 2009
It's not mainly Zensursula (vd. Leyen) or that Schavan though, it's clear that "Stasi 2.0" Schaeuble is behind it.
Of course though as you say they want to be remembered, because it's election time soon if I recall correctly.
Unfortunately the majority of people in Germany are either dumb, blind or just don't care about the exploitations of this system, which most likely will happen. Germany does have a reputation for that ;)
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL