1 post • joined Thursday 18th June 2009 12:08 GMT
It's not mainly Zensursula (vd. Leyen) or that Schavan though, it's clear that "Stasi 2.0" Schaeuble is behind it.
Of course though as you say they want to be remembered, because it's election time soon if I recall correctly.
Unfortunately the majority of people in Germany are either dumb, blind or just don't care about the exploitations of this system, which most likely will happen. Germany does have a reputation for that ;)
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle