5 posts • joined 18 Jun 2009
Another example of Government(s) mandating, "do as I say not as I do"
How can someone be so reckless as to sell this item? Truly a shocking story, the MD should hang his head in shame!
Spot on idea! I agree completely!
I think an email to customer services asking for a refund is due !
I so wish this post had been up last night - would have saved me an hour of impatience! lol
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack