5 posts • joined 18 Jun 2009
Another example of Government(s) mandating, "do as I say not as I do"
How can someone be so reckless as to sell this item? Truly a shocking story, the MD should hang his head in shame!
Spot on idea! I agree completely!
I think an email to customer services asking for a refund is due !
I so wish this post had been up last night - would have saved me an hour of impatience! lol
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp