5 posts • joined 18 Jun 2009
Another example of Government(s) mandating, "do as I say not as I do"
How can someone be so reckless as to sell this item? Truly a shocking story, the MD should hang his head in shame!
Spot on idea! I agree completely!
I think an email to customer services asking for a refund is due !
I so wish this post had been up last night - would have saved me an hour of impatience! lol
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle