18 posts • joined Thursday 18th June 2009 10:26 GMT
I got a fax from an african prince once
Re: SysUNadmin day
Lighten up man
Unless it is by the HR department
Re: Obama's goals
If you're gonna troll at least try some wit and originality
titled Mickey Virus....
Lost in translation
Can you reset my password?" yes your username is ABC, password is the same". Several lockouts later, discovered user had been entering "thesame"
Many in work here phoned my IT desk saying the internet wasn't working, after the 5th call we asked them "had they typed google into google" ( With apologies to the IT crowd)
Well kept us amused anyway
sky users more likely to be porno pirates?
According to Sky
Sky Broadband, part of Rupert Murdoch's pay-TV group BSkyB, said it believed the leaked data included the names and addresses of about 4,000 Sky customers
I feel so much safer now
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong
- Developer unleashes bowel-shaking KILLER APP for Google Glass