20 posts • joined 18 Jun 2009
Re: "teenagers hogging the phone line "
Re: Groundless conjecture.
Please use grown up language
I got a fax from an african prince once
Re: SysUNadmin day
Lighten up man
Unless it is by the HR department
Re: Obama's goals
If you're gonna troll at least try some wit and originality
titled Mickey Virus....
Lost in translation
Can you reset my password?" yes your username is ABC, password is the same". Several lockouts later, discovered user had been entering "thesame"
Many in work here phoned my IT desk saying the internet wasn't working, after the 5th call we asked them "had they typed google into google" ( With apologies to the IT crowd)
Well kept us amused anyway
Brings a whole new meaning to "long pork"
sky users more likely to be porno pirates?
According to Sky
Sky Broadband, part of Rupert Murdoch's pay-TV group BSkyB, said it believed the leaked data included the names and addresses of about 4,000 Sky customers
can someone translate please
"the failed enhancement of a new approach to timeline caching"
Nothing worse than 2 CEO's in a public willy-waving contest
class of an idiot buys an aircraft from ebay
Never heard of the chap, just spent a while entertained by some very strange posts on infowar!
Are the idiots who reply to spam and make it worthwhile, has anyone ever met one?
I feel so much safer now
I for one
welcome our new icon overlords
a barking idea
Strange name for their blog http://blog.peta.org/
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait