10 posts • joined Wednesday 17th June 2009 17:58 GMT
The mangle of the dangle
I was very careful NOT to tweet (oh dear that's a noun (sorta) becoming a verb far too quickly and without the benefit of 200+ years of Oxford Professors humming and hawing over it.
I put the comments on El Reg, of course, because no self respecting plod would bother to look at it, being a bit erudite and out of their league.
Gotta run now, there's this rather loud knock at my door...
"as the BBC says.."
that'll be supernovae then.
Someone should go in there and mangle them before I do!
Fans and Ribbons
Those are, of course, the Dune sandworms on their annual migration South.
I know...sigh..I'll get me coat as it's Friday.
Infinitives and beyond..
I for one welcome our SRA overlords "knowingly splitting infinities" where no lawyers should have gone before - not if they've been educated proppa anyways!
A bit of balance!
Whilst I hate evil megalomaniacal firms as much as the next person, I have to say that there are 3 reasons why I recommend Sky - at least for me.
1. I live in an area of piss-poor TV reception, but with my SKY box I get perfect pictures everytime and a built-in record facility to save faffing around with video etc (yes, I have still got a video).
2. SKY broadband has proven to be ultra-reliable and considtent with good customer support (actually I only used it once and the girl at the other end knew what she was talking about)
3. The SKY + Phone package costs peanuts compared to some
4. The unlimited broadband option IS truly unlimited (handy for those pesky Linux distros)
Yes I know that's 4 but who's counting?
So say what you will about Murdoch - his firm delivers and, without it, I'd be kaboozled!
Just my tuppen'orth.
Comet? I think not!
What a load of twaddle! It's stating the bleedin' obvious that those are landing lights coming from a rather dusty spaceship and not a comet at all.
I dunno, blinkin' scientists! What do they know eh?
Actually I'm more worried about their fundamentalist, religous fanaticism! Wars have been started over this.
Special relationship? Keep it, I'll take my chance with the French - at least we can keep them under control with our archers.
Paris - because, no doubt, her French is exemplary..
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Two million TERRIBLE PASSWORDS stolen by malware attackers