2 posts • joined 17 Jun 2009
Not Very Eco Freindly!
i drive a 2008 Ford Fiesta 1.4 TDCI Zetec, i average arond 52mpg and ive even seen it peak at around 60mpg if im really careful! these hybrids are a gimmick especially for 17k, my fiesta is around 10k brand new!
A nice thought....
its a nice thought to spend £18.6m to go into space to preach about the problems of water on our humble planet. that is until you consider the fact that £18.6m could supply the poorest people in africa with something between 400 and 600 million litres of clean drinking water?
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Origins of SEXUAL INTERCOURSE fished out of SCOTTISH LAKE