2 posts • joined 17 Jun 2009
Not Very Eco Freindly!
i drive a 2008 Ford Fiesta 1.4 TDCI Zetec, i average arond 52mpg and ive even seen it peak at around 60mpg if im really careful! these hybrids are a gimmick especially for 17k, my fiesta is around 10k brand new!
A nice thought....
its a nice thought to spend £18.6m to go into space to preach about the problems of water on our humble planet. that is until you consider the fact that £18.6m could supply the poorest people in africa with something between 400 and 600 million litres of clean drinking water?
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call