2 posts • joined 17 Jun 2009
Not Very Eco Freindly!
i drive a 2008 Ford Fiesta 1.4 TDCI Zetec, i average arond 52mpg and ive even seen it peak at around 60mpg if im really careful! these hybrids are a gimmick especially for 17k, my fiesta is around 10k brand new!
A nice thought....
its a nice thought to spend £18.6m to go into space to preach about the problems of water on our humble planet. that is until you consider the fact that £18.6m could supply the poorest people in africa with something between 400 and 600 million litres of clean drinking water?
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24