9 posts • joined Wednesday 17th June 2009 13:05 GMT
I smell bacon
Someone could well be telling porkies here, think about it, all of the following needs to be true:
1. The manager or staff needs to be on Twitter
2. If it's not the manager then one of his staff needs to admit they were on Twitter to their manager during work
3. Said manager or employee needs to actually give enough of a crap to make more difficulty for themselves
4. They identified the bloke in the queue from his Tweet
data on informants
Nice one numpties, now you'll probably get people killed.
No idea, I only work in the newer metric system of double decker buses
I'm suprised that the iPad is considered a threat to e-readers at all, surely it's all about the e-ink technology that makes it just like reading from paper. Who can honestly say they enjoy reading loads of text from a backlit screen? Yet almost every article I see makes no mention of this - either they think this is no issue or have not even thought about it.
Isn't this out there already?
With Google Gears for one, and I've a feeling safari might a SimpleDB type API built in? Let's hope if it is a similar standard they actually take a look at what has been done already instead of developing a totally different set of standards.
Pretty dull in comparison to...
diydrones.com - There is a much more interesting community here they are making autopilot systems and IIRC someone made a drone that fed realtime mapping data into FlightGear
I've not read that blog but...
If he was giving away case details or sensitive police information then he has to take the bullet IMO. In anyother job depending on what you were writing about you could quite rightly expect to be dismissed let alone a written.
Anyway if he had some proof of genuine corruption, couldn't he have used wikileaks?
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones