2 posts • joined 17 Jun 2009
Just goes to show...
With this type of article you aren't going to please everyone but it has to be said you fowled up by putting in:
iTunes (You clearly own an iPhone :p)
Next time why don't you put these top ten lists to the Reg user's vote then nobody can complain ?
O2 Joggler - BIG FAIL
You gave this 85% !! Can't upset the sponsors I guess? Several flaws you didn't mention:
- Can't set an end time on an appointment
- Can't sync with any other calendar
- Alerts do not pop up on the device itself rather it has to send SMS - don't most phones already sync with PC calendars and have auto event reminders ?? YES !!
Why would you rate a device that loses Wifi connection after a hour, or has such an obvious tie in to the manufacturer, so highly ? I have to regard future reviews with the scepticism they deserve.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip