9 posts • joined Wednesday 17th June 2009 08:34 GMT
RE: Are They Claiming Copyright?
"I could churn out a UK post code listing of my own devising with not much intellectual effort"
I wish you could, however you must be very careful as it would probably be considered derivative of the copyright, and would be in violation.
You'd need to use something completely different with no relation to the format of the current system. For example you'd probably need to prove that it is directly related to a different - and open - system (such as Lat/Lon)
Here are some images of the collisions, and other LHC activity.
Does this mean I can finally have that house of popcorn that I've been dreaming of since 1985?
Hi there, great review. My headphones broke (again) from me being too rough with them and I am in the market for a new set.
Was wondering if you could quickly list the carrying cases that come with these? As a frequent business traveller I have broken so many bulky headphones (I HATE the ones that stick directly in the ear canal) due to the fact that either the carrying case was just a leatherish bag offering no real protection, or it was lacking any sort of case at all. Also do any of these come with any sort of volume or track controls on the chord? So that I can keep my PMP in my pocket or rucksack and still be able to adjust the volume/track without removing it?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?