Exactly. These are some of the things that were promised, that have been broken and they are now trying to remove the evidence:
1. No frontline cuts
2. Protecting the NHS budget
3. 3,000 more police officers
4. Keeping VAT at 17.5%
5. Keeping the Future Jobs Fund
6. Keeping Education Maintenance Allowances
7. Preserving tax credits for middle earners
8. Removing the “couple penalty”
9. Scrapping tuition fees
10. No bonuses for bank directors
11. 3,000 more midwives
12. Three more army battalions
13. Pupil Premium additional to the schools budget
14. Keeping Child Benefit universal
15. Stopping A&E and maternity closures
16. A Post Office Bank
17. No new nuclear power stations
18. Removing high marginal tax rates
19. No cuts to the Royal Navy
20. Automatic prison sentence for carrying a knife
21. Cutting rail fares each year
22. Keeping the Child Trust Fund for the poorest families
23. No more top down NHS reorganisations
24. No cuts to public spending this year
25. Increase teachers by 30%
26. Reducing 'special advisors'
27. Flood defence spending
28. Flat rate pensions
29. BBC World Servic
30. Post Office Bank.
31. Extra child care allowance
32. Inheritance Tax.
33. Increase front line budget for schools.
Fortunately the Conservative party have all the technical ability of a tuna sandwich and people have already scraped and saved huge amounts of the site.