3 posts • joined 16 Jun 2009
No big deal...
I know at least a dozen people from the BEA acquisition who want to leave because Oracle have ballsed up the product roadmap for various products. They're just waiting for some redundancies to come so they can take a redundancy payment before they leave.
The people I know are all in Professional Services. If Oracle aren't careful they will end up with a severe knowledge gap in some key niche service offerings.
Off with their heads!
We should all start demanding that public bodies go back to serving the public rather than dreaming up sensationalist headlines for the media. Maybe their PR department could do with a jobs cull.
They can charge what they like...
... and if people don't like it they should book with another airline.
I think Ryanair's attitude is a disgrace but ultimately they're there to make profits and they'll go on making profit as long as they can. The only way to make them rethink is to put that profit at risk is by choosing to fly with airlines which don't place so many onerous obligations on the paying customer.
...That said I sometimes have to fly to Brno in the Czech Republic and Ryanair is the only airline that flies there direct so I grudgingly book...
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests