1 post • joined 16 Jun 2009
Best Non iPod
Try a Creative Zen 8 gig that comes in around £65 ~ 70 from Amazon.
They are the size of a credit card, durable, have all the toys, good player, video, radio, photos, clock, recorder, very light and has around 30 hours plus use between charges. Dead easy to use on all functions so even though it has more than you need don't worry.
Used with Creative 630 phones the performance is outstanding. Knocks iPod, Sony Sansa etc dead on performance and reliability. I reckon it is agood looking player even though it has black polycarbonate casing.
Very durable and reliable. Used mine round the world and it has been abused big time but never missed a beat in 12 months mis-handling
Creative software that comes with it very user friendly but you make need to update the player using creative support if the player is old stock.
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO MURDER SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great