1 post • joined Monday 15th June 2009 22:08 GMT
I'm appalled at the way this closure was handled.
I have been a subscriber for many years, and only heard about the closure in The Register.
Today(15th June) I received the last issue, with no mention of the closure. Even assuming it had already been printed, a note could have been inserted.
PCW have my email address and have used it previously. Why couldn't they send an email to subscribers?
Worse: a direct debit for the next year's subscription was charged to my bank account on 6th June!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month