1 post • joined 15 Jun 2009
I'm appalled at the way this closure was handled.
I have been a subscriber for many years, and only heard about the closure in The Register.
Today(15th June) I received the last issue, with no mention of the closure. Even assuming it had already been printed, a note could have been inserted.
PCW have my email address and have used it previously. Why couldn't they send an email to subscribers?
Worse: a direct debit for the next year's subscription was charged to my bank account on 6th June!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait