1 post • joined 15 Jun 2009
I'm appalled at the way this closure was handled.
I have been a subscriber for many years, and only heard about the closure in The Register.
Today(15th June) I received the last issue, with no mention of the closure. Even assuming it had already been printed, a note could have been inserted.
PCW have my email address and have used it previously. Why couldn't they send an email to subscribers?
Worse: a direct debit for the next year's subscription was charged to my bank account on 6th June!
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE