1 post • joined Monday 15th June 2009 22:08 GMT
I'm appalled at the way this closure was handled.
I have been a subscriber for many years, and only heard about the closure in The Register.
Today(15th June) I received the last issue, with no mention of the closure. Even assuming it had already been printed, a note could have been inserted.
PCW have my email address and have used it previously. Why couldn't they send an email to subscribers?
Worse: a direct debit for the next year's subscription was charged to my bank account on 6th June!
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court