3 posts • joined 15 Jun 2009
How does one find out if Logitech will ever re-vamp it's Trackball range? I'm a trackball user (heavily) and hate mice for almost every reason and would like to update my current Logitech Trackman thingy, but to what?!
Are they still producing/supporting them or must I go else where now?
Could do with a side-scrolling wheely thing and better radio or Bluetooth connection.
Why wasn't the better than the rest HTC Touch HD included?
More money than sense
What a pointless survey! Most Apple users I know or have worked with are 'thee' most stupid technically minded people and usually buy Apple products because they really don't care for what actually is the best hardware or if works well, just so long as looks pretty and shiny.
Most modern wealthy humans have more money than sense.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle