3 posts • joined 15 Jun 2009
How does one find out if Logitech will ever re-vamp it's Trackball range? I'm a trackball user (heavily) and hate mice for almost every reason and would like to update my current Logitech Trackman thingy, but to what?!
Are they still producing/supporting them or must I go else where now?
Could do with a side-scrolling wheely thing and better radio or Bluetooth connection.
Why wasn't the better than the rest HTC Touch HD included?
More money than sense
What a pointless survey! Most Apple users I know or have worked with are 'thee' most stupid technically minded people and usually buy Apple products because they really don't care for what actually is the best hardware or if works well, just so long as looks pretty and shiny.
Most modern wealthy humans have more money than sense.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor