9 posts • joined Monday 15th June 2009 10:58 GMT
Trimming the Fat?
Sound as though Microsoft are trimming the fat to me. Albeit they could have learned what they wanted and found better ways to do/approach things as a result, so the patent is now deadwood. Which in this climate no one wants...
The Nanny State
Obviously balloons are banned here in the nanny state unless a HSE can attend to assess the danger...
She must be book!
I'm glad to see that in these tight times, my taxes are being put to good use. What the HELL sort of Doctorate it that;
"Yes I'd like the job of head on Linguistics please... my qualifications, well I have this Doctorate in Texting... W-Why are you laughing??"
This is how I forsee every job interview she will ever take. Almost as pathetic as the First degree is stand-up comedy last week. SHE WASN'T EVEN FUNNY!!!
Possible film franchise for Mr Carpenter... OH!
totally unrelated to the title, I'll order my chest bursting alien now then... Or will this be The Blob all over again ;/
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default