9 posts • joined 15 Jun 2009
Is that some bottles of Newcastle Brown Ale in the 3+1 Diagram??
Trimming the Fat?
Sound as though Microsoft are trimming the fat to me. Albeit they could have learned what they wanted and found better ways to do/approach things as a result, so the patent is now deadwood. Which in this climate no one wants...
The Nanny State
Obviously balloons are banned here in the nanny state unless a HSE can attend to assess the danger...
What "OS" is it running? Even Sony don't seem to know...
Fun to drive?
Do you have to do a dot-to-dot to start the engine?!
She must be book!
I'm glad to see that in these tight times, my taxes are being put to good use. What the HELL sort of Doctorate it that;
"Yes I'd like the job of head on Linguistics please... my qualifications, well I have this Doctorate in Texting... W-Why are you laughing??"
This is how I forsee every job interview she will ever take. Almost as pathetic as the First degree is stand-up comedy last week. SHE WASN'T EVEN FUNNY!!!
What the hell is Solaris doing in there!!!???
Sorry, I'd eat 500MB in one day, might be cheap, but for hardcore surfers it's not a good package
Possible film franchise for Mr Carpenter... OH!
totally unrelated to the title, I'll order my chest bursting alien now then... Or will this be The Blob all over again ;/
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait