9 posts • joined 15 Jun 2009
Is that some bottles of Newcastle Brown Ale in the 3+1 Diagram??
Trimming the Fat?
Sound as though Microsoft are trimming the fat to me. Albeit they could have learned what they wanted and found better ways to do/approach things as a result, so the patent is now deadwood. Which in this climate no one wants...
The Nanny State
Obviously balloons are banned here in the nanny state unless a HSE can attend to assess the danger...
What "OS" is it running? Even Sony don't seem to know...
Fun to drive?
Do you have to do a dot-to-dot to start the engine?!
She must be book!
I'm glad to see that in these tight times, my taxes are being put to good use. What the HELL sort of Doctorate it that;
"Yes I'd like the job of head on Linguistics please... my qualifications, well I have this Doctorate in Texting... W-Why are you laughing??"
This is how I forsee every job interview she will ever take. Almost as pathetic as the First degree is stand-up comedy last week. SHE WASN'T EVEN FUNNY!!!
What the hell is Solaris doing in there!!!???
Sorry, I'd eat 500MB in one day, might be cheap, but for hardcore surfers it's not a good package
Possible film franchise for Mr Carpenter... OH!
totally unrelated to the title, I'll order my chest bursting alien now then... Or will this be The Blob all over again ;/
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update