13 posts • joined Sunday 14th June 2009 22:06 GMT
Re: Customers Prepare to Bleed
The infrastructure is already in place. They'll sell much more data at a lower price 1x£1000 < 1000X£2.
The moron should be prevented from breeding further in the interest of society.
>> BTW Apple fanbois, you ought to note who *owns* a large chunk of Apple.
>> Did someone say "Microsoft"? Correct.
You need to check your facts.
If the activity is also practiced at funerals then this may well be the last generation of the family.
If they open a Facebook account then everyone should be able to view the data in short order.
Wrong return value
Perhaps the software spat out a negative number instead of a positive one.
The most dangerous
thing coming into regular contact with a child is it's parants.
There are about 60 million of us on our little island and it's unfortunate, but each and every one of use cant pick and choose our own taxation/benefit system. There are some compromises required.
I work in a city and live in the countryside and surprise, surprise there are extremes of poverty and wealth to be seen in both areas.
Maybe if doing business was made a little easier in the sticks everyone wouldn't need to flock to the cities each day.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!