13 posts • joined 14 Jun 2009
Re: Customers Prepare to Bleed
The infrastructure is already in place. They'll sell much more data at a lower price 1x£1000 < 1000X£2.
The moron should be prevented from breeding further in the interest of society.
>> BTW Apple fanbois, you ought to note who *owns* a large chunk of Apple.
>> Did someone say "Microsoft"? Correct.
You need to check your facts.
I think a significant portion of the difference between US and UK prices is UK VAT.
Charge anyone caught
with attempted murder of train passengers.
If the activity is also practiced at funerals then this may well be the last generation of the family.
If they open a Facebook account then everyone should be able to view the data in short order.
Wrong return value
Perhaps the software spat out a negative number instead of a positive one.
The most dangerous
thing coming into regular contact with a child is it's parants.
He knows already
Steve know about it already - via his hacked iPhone.
Shake to undo - the iPhone that is.
There are about 60 million of us on our little island and it's unfortunate, but each and every one of use cant pick and choose our own taxation/benefit system. There are some compromises required.
I work in a city and live in the countryside and surprise, surprise there are extremes of poverty and wealth to be seen in both areas.
Maybe if doing business was made a little easier in the sticks everyone wouldn't need to flock to the cities each day.
By the way...
What's the collective noun for a bunch of trolls?
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star