2 posts • joined 14 Jun 2009
Cost vs Speed
Does this data include using your phone with WiFi?
I use my phone a lot to browse the net when there's WiFi, but rarely on 3G, because:
a) it's horrendously expensive (unless you have an iPhone on O2's unlimited) and
b) 3G sucks (3 certainly does; Vodafone seems to be best here, but VERY expensive)
I know a charity in South London who run music projects for primary school children and vulnerable adults. They are desperate for any kind of laptop (or even desktop), as their computers date back to the early 90s.
So how about giving it to charity? Their website is: http://www.pegopera.org
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'