2 posts • joined 14 Jun 2009
Cost vs Speed
Does this data include using your phone with WiFi?
I use my phone a lot to browse the net when there's WiFi, but rarely on 3G, because:
a) it's horrendously expensive (unless you have an iPhone on O2's unlimited) and
b) 3G sucks (3 certainly does; Vodafone seems to be best here, but VERY expensive)
I know a charity in South London who run music projects for primary school children and vulnerable adults. They are desperate for any kind of laptop (or even desktop), as their computers date back to the early 90s.
So how about giving it to charity? Their website is: http://www.pegopera.org
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Even a broken watch is right twice a day: Not an un-charged Apple Watch
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast