1 post • joined 13 Jun 2009
Still Uses Pigment Ink
You didn't make any mention of the type of ink this printer uses. It still uses dye ink, which is susceptible to fading from exposure to ozone and is not water proof. The state of the art in ink technology is pigment ink. The PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II features a pigment ink set and would be a much better choice for serious photographers.
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack