4 posts • joined Friday 12th June 2009 19:02 GMT
With just GPRS the best you're going to get is triangulation between mobile masts.
GPRS (General Packet Radio Service)
GPS (Global Positioning System)
Most remote tracking devices use GPS to track, and GPRS as a carrier for the information.
Hope this cleared up and confusion. Remove the tinfoil hat.
"When asked as to how he thinks the Evil Poor came about he refuses to admit that society may have some part to play and that basically means that you must believe they are born this way..."
Uhh, show your working. References?
Unlike you I've read his "Evil Poor" related posts and every single one asserts that they are the product of their environment.
Yes, his rhetoric was scathing, but it was fair.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Two million TERRIBLE PASSWORDS stolen by malware attackers