148 posts • joined Friday 12th June 2009 17:33 GMT
I thought that people didn't want tablets
They want iPadz
Good news for El Reg staffers then
bad news for the vomit cleanup industry
in other words?
she is indeed
Well fit, isn't it
Buy low sell high...
dont tell the boss
Switch it off when not in use?
When they can be sold off to house the poor ^H^H^H^H^H^H for sustainable housing.
Do they have an ebay store?
Sour grapes ;-)
Who'd want to buy a cheap (pre VW) Skoda?
In 50 years...
It'll still be 50 years away (I hope not)
We know what he does in his spare time
does this mean more: shopping, gambling, stupid quizzes & re-runs of "Only fools..."
Just logon to FixmyFix.com
I have to say ...
"Ooh lake mamooth?" (C) Armstrong&Miller
Cool, now gizit on a thumb drive
Newcastle on Tyne
Shirley denizens of that city will quaff that before going out on the Toon
Stupid twats, but 4 years!!
How will he cope?
with the red tape and empire builders
Hey, if you can bomb an airport via twitter
I could murder... a Capuchino
I hold the patent for taking the pith out of stupid patents, that'll be 5 dollar pounds please!
Shades of Monty Python
Lets develop some personal security devices, for the next series of Dragons' Den
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun