1 post • joined 12 Jun 2009
tried the 10 - returned it because the keyboard is from a ZX-81/Spectrum. This keyboard looks the same.
As for storage - SSD cost money and performance is abismal. 160Gb is dictated by the manufacturers (Fujitsu etc), not Microsoft.
And anyway,its a netbook, why do you need that much storage ?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops