2 posts • joined Friday 12th June 2009 09:29 GMT
Intel still can't get enough of their 80/160GB G2 SSDs out there - they cost more than they should months after release because of supply issues.
Intel's UK twitter account (@IntelUK) has squat to say on the matter, too.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle