4 posts • joined 11 Jun 2009
and don't forget UK driving licences and NI too.
Nothing out of the ordinary here, government id is usually trivial to crack.
UK driving licence numbers have your whole date of birth in it, always makes me laugh.
And to make it easy to tell men and women apart by ID number they increment the first digit of the month by 5 for women.
Means that if you can get a look at that *girl* at the bar you can check she wasn't born a dave or barry.
NI is harder from the outside, but from my NI number you can work out that of my siblings.....
Why do we have these government ID's again?
So finally after all this time they are going.
May I be the first to wish that they don't get a buyer and go bust properly.
These monkeys screwed up my old contract so badly I left in disgust, and after paying the FINAL BILL in full, was sent another FINAL BILL. And then after that was sorted another FINAL BILL..... that ended up with them backing down just short of court.
Grave, cause I'll be dancing on theirs
Doesn't this mean
That they'll buy it for £1?
Seems to be how all these deals go.....
I'll give em £1.50
I remember PCW, I used to read it as a child when we went to my parents friends house.
I can't believe it lasted this long,
and that it's now gone.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests