5 posts • joined Thursday 11th June 2009 14:53 GMT
"They also seem unconcerned about flashing their location".
Especially after six pints of Babycham.
I thought it was all scaremongering until...
I was tagged along with some others in a group in a facebook picture at the weekend , & the following day received this comment:
"wow piccys are good x mum looks well better now xx u with your friends look like u r at home xx "
What more can you say?
If everyone who saw 558 fly last year had coughed up a quid, there'd be no money worries. Sadly, most people don't. Airshows don't pay for the aircraft.
Head over to the VulcanToTheSky website & do the decent thing. You know you want to.
ActiveX on OS X??
Someone's slip is showing here:
"The Jahlav-C Mac-specific Trojan poses as an ActiveX update needed to watch grumble flicks, as explained by ParetoLogic here."
The blog site referenced in the link shows a screen shot of IE 7 running under Windows, & it's somewhat unfair for you to say that Macs are vulnerable, & then omit the "providing they are running Windows at the time" part.
So the prospective Grumbler has to (1) run Windows on their Mac, (2) visit grumbleware.com, (3) hit the "yes, I agree that I'm an idiot" button, (4) save the .DMG file (5) reboot into OS X (6) do some more stuff that I can't be bothered to figure out.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad