15 posts • joined Thursday 11th June 2009 13:07 GMT
@ Tim greewood
can't let you do that Dave....
Why is the ground so close?
Love this plane! I would be a little worried about flying in anything made in China though, being a cheapskate I've used lots of Chinese equipment and the tradeoff for price is reliability. Not serious when a power tool fails, but........
Wind is the future (well part of it anyway)
Good piece but it is a little biased, it ignores efficiency savings. It's also ignores the local economic benefits of large scale projects. There is no mention of electricity storage that would be a part of any major wind development either.
@ Ryan 7
Sorry Ryan, but the old folding plug is fiddly and prone to failure because of the way it folds. This looks like a much sounder idea mechanically. But you're right about the difficulty in getting BS approval.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout