I can handle a couple more subscriptions.
I currently pay for Amazon prime and Netflix. I can handle a couple more £6-7 a months subs BUT there will be a loser.
I'll drop the license fee. It's becoming irrelevant to me as 90% of my viewing is now subs based. I can do without the other 10%.
The license fee is one of those annoying archaic vestiges that bug me, like having to still pay for a 'voice line' and calls for ADSL when I don't use the voice/calls part.
I just need a data only line!
Sod the "you still need a license cos...".