1 post • joined 11 Jun 2009
That is nothing
My bargainhost service has been pretty much down since the 1st of June and counting after they decided to perform a server move without prenotifying their clients. They seem just as clueless as when a server failure in March also left me without service but for a shorter period.
Anyone know a decent budget host service. I know you pay for what you get, but there must be a competent budget company out there somewhere??
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'