1 post • joined 11 Jun 2009
That is nothing
My bargainhost service has been pretty much down since the 1st of June and counting after they decided to perform a server move without prenotifying their clients. They seem just as clueless as when a server failure in March also left me without service but for a shorter period.
Anyone know a decent budget host service. I know you pay for what you get, but there must be a competent budget company out there somewhere??
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln