1 post • joined 11 Jun 2009
That is nothing
My bargainhost service has been pretty much down since the 1st of June and counting after they decided to perform a server move without prenotifying their clients. They seem just as clueless as when a server failure in March also left me without service but for a shorter period.
Anyone know a decent budget host service. I know you pay for what you get, but there must be a competent budget company out there somewhere??
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know