1 post • joined 31 Jul 2009
I had a PC out in Cyprus that i was replacing...
I had all my files on a second drive.
I took the drive out then threw the PC away as i popped out (20 mins) to get my new one.
Came back to find my HDD was covered in ants.
Got them all off but the drive never worked again...
Ants do have a thing for electronics.. I think its something to do with teh coating on the PCB
Whenever i get a call to upgrade a PC the first thing i say when i get there is "Get the hoover out"
Nothing worse than opening a case and tons of dust falls out..
Remember - Dust is 80% Dead Skin YUK!
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)