1 post • joined 31 Jul 2009
I had a PC out in Cyprus that i was replacing...
I had all my files on a second drive.
I took the drive out then threw the PC away as i popped out (20 mins) to get my new one.
Came back to find my HDD was covered in ants.
Got them all off but the drive never worked again...
Ants do have a thing for electronics.. I think its something to do with teh coating on the PCB
Whenever i get a call to upgrade a PC the first thing i say when i get there is "Get the hoover out"
Nothing worse than opening a case and tons of dust falls out..
Remember - Dust is 80% Dead Skin YUK!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait