1 post • joined 31 Jul 2009
I had a PC out in Cyprus that i was replacing...
I had all my files on a second drive.
I took the drive out then threw the PC away as i popped out (20 mins) to get my new one.
Came back to find my HDD was covered in ants.
Got them all off but the drive never worked again...
Ants do have a thing for electronics.. I think its something to do with teh coating on the PCB
Whenever i get a call to upgrade a PC the first thing i say when i get there is "Get the hoover out"
Nothing worse than opening a case and tons of dust falls out..
Remember - Dust is 80% Dead Skin YUK!
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching