1 post • joined 31 Jul 2009
I had a PC out in Cyprus that i was replacing...
I had all my files on a second drive.
I took the drive out then threw the PC away as i popped out (20 mins) to get my new one.
Came back to find my HDD was covered in ants.
Got them all off but the drive never worked again...
Ants do have a thing for electronics.. I think its something to do with teh coating on the PCB
Whenever i get a call to upgrade a PC the first thing i say when i get there is "Get the hoover out"
Nothing worse than opening a case and tons of dust falls out..
Remember - Dust is 80% Dead Skin YUK!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize