1 post • joined 10 Jun 2009
Seems a good way to go considering the lack of...
Nokia seems to be heading in the right direction; the "lack of quality apps" that are free for S60 devices such as the N96 which i have just purchased is good news.
Maybe this will give them more time to get the firmware running right for features that have been turned off by Nokia (a.k.a N96 Navi Wheel); or get developers to do an even better job at utilizing an S60 devices potential.
If i could send it back i would; because really, if all the features/functionality don't run out of the box it's just not ready. But then again i don't want an iPhone i want The Phone!
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp