2 posts • joined 10 Jun 2009
How was there no sort by subject field?
Sitaram Chamarty - "Really, at the risk of repeating myself, LN didn't have "sort by subject line" till about 2004 or so -- now come on that's a deep scar, admit it."
It has been a number of years since I've used Notes in a work environment but you could have a view in Notes that was sorted by column on any field in any form. Notes allows you to create any types of view you want and to sort sort accordingly. Is it the fact that it wasn't default view is the problem?
Err...isn't this kinda close to us?
I mean I'm not expert but a few hundred light years is quite close astronomically speaking and it is possible for the radiological effects of a supernova to be felt over quite long distances.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- RISE of the Jesus Phone MOUNTAIN: 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion