5 posts • joined Wednesday 10th June 2009 11:51 GMT
OpenServer and Unixware are finished.
Although there are legacy users of SCO operating systems they are replacing those systems with OS with a more predictable future. No-one in the right mind would specify SCO software for a new project.
The transition from OpenServer is particularly easy - OpenServer binaries run on FreeBSD. Bye-bye OpenServer/Unixware.
So, same processor power, same power comsumption...
... I must be missing something. I want my passively cooled, moderately capable PC and I want it now!. Can you hear me Mr. Intel, away with fans on chipsets.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging