5 posts • joined 10 Jun 2009
A stuck part? Call a dentist...
... a local dentist would have that out in a jiffy. I'd do it myself but it would be a rather exteme house call.
OpenServer and Unixware are finished.
Although there are legacy users of SCO operating systems they are replacing those systems with OS with a more predictable future. No-one in the right mind would specify SCO software for a new project.
The transition from OpenServer is particularly easy - OpenServer binaries run on FreeBSD. Bye-bye OpenServer/Unixware.
Good luck with that.
By then everybody in the world who wants a 'netbook' will have one. Good luck selling ANY at that price.
This is a HUGE oppertunity for ARM/GNU Linux. Lets hope they get it right this time.
Lazy journos at El Reg get pwned shock...
So, same processor power, same power comsumption...
... I must be missing something. I want my passively cooled, moderately capable PC and I want it now!. Can you hear me Mr. Intel, away with fans on chipsets.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes