5 posts • joined 10 Jun 2009
A stuck part? Call a dentist...
... a local dentist would have that out in a jiffy. I'd do it myself but it would be a rather exteme house call.
OpenServer and Unixware are finished.
Although there are legacy users of SCO operating systems they are replacing those systems with OS with a more predictable future. No-one in the right mind would specify SCO software for a new project.
The transition from OpenServer is particularly easy - OpenServer binaries run on FreeBSD. Bye-bye OpenServer/Unixware.
Good luck with that.
By then everybody in the world who wants a 'netbook' will have one. Good luck selling ANY at that price.
This is a HUGE oppertunity for ARM/GNU Linux. Lets hope they get it right this time.
Lazy journos at El Reg get pwned shock...
So, same processor power, same power comsumption...
... I must be missing something. I want my passively cooled, moderately capable PC and I want it now!. Can you hear me Mr. Intel, away with fans on chipsets.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC
- Special Report Roll up for El Reg's 3G/4G MONOPOLY DATA PUB CRAWL