2 posts • joined Wednesday 10th June 2009 02:47 GMT
Apologies to the *original* Trevor
I went back and reviewed some of my comments, and realised there was another guy posting as "Trevor." Found him as "The *ORIGINAL* Trevor" in a recent article. Consider this my official apology for having userped his "handle." Which is my name and...well...actually....
Good show El Reg. :D
*NOT* The "original" Trevor. (Sorry again.)
THe more expensive the case...
...the odder the sharp spot.
We all know that the cheap tin cases are sharp all over, but it seems no matter how expensive the case, or well designed for regular swapping, there's always a sharp bit somewhere. I think it's an industry regulation that it has to be added. Somewhere, no matter how expensive your case, there is a sharp bit hunting your pinkey.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging