3 posts • joined 9 Jun 2009
Eenie meenie minie
I wear contacts so I don't have to wear glasses. And you want me to what?
As a wise man once said, jog on...
(Obvious icon for the fleecing prices too)
To Infinity (almost) and then all the way back again
Hey, chin up Bilgepipe. If he's gone and bought the farm, he's gone and done it the way he wanted - in a blaze of glory*. A shame we don't know his name, for the plaque that is sure to be erected on the landing site.
* Obviously not literally, because he'd be quite easy to find.
It's not just me then?
I think every PC I've built for me or someone else has a little bit of my blood smeared onto it somewhere.
I presume the database runs the full gamut of death through to a broken fingernail?
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months