3 posts • joined Tuesday 9th June 2009 15:34 GMT
To Infinity (almost) and then all the way back again
Hey, chin up Bilgepipe. If he's gone and bought the farm, he's gone and done it the way he wanted - in a blaze of glory*. A shame we don't know his name, for the plaque that is sure to be erected on the landing site.
* Obviously not literally, because he'd be quite easy to find.
It's not just me then?
I think every PC I've built for me or someone else has a little bit of my blood smeared onto it somewhere.
I presume the database runs the full gamut of death through to a broken fingernail?
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court