5 posts • joined 9 Jun 2009
I had an immediate thought about how to solve all the woes about cutting fingers on hidden sharp bits, and that was plastic cases.....this thought then lead to lego cases...and then I remembered
How many times have I destroyed my thumbs trying to get 2 bricks to seperate?
It seems there is no solution to this problem...
Thank god I'm not alone!!!!!
Most dangerous part of a computer....
.....is the case! Many a time I've been in my case feretting around and had a stiff cable (this isn't going well euphamism wise is it?) and tried to pull one off and actually lacerated my hand.
I would also like to add that since BOFH has become popular and been published on The Reg that accidents have gone up. Coincidence?
H&S goggles....well....just because
"Can anyone give us a list of the products that have been built with "security in mind"?"
Razor wire, barbed wire, tazers, shotguns, machine pistols, ICBM's, prisons, Guantanamo bay.....
re: tasteless tabloidese
A little bit too soon El Reg?
"Deal with it, but be nice"
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...