5 posts • joined Tuesday 9th June 2009 09:19 GMT
I had an immediate thought about how to solve all the woes about cutting fingers on hidden sharp bits, and that was plastic cases.....this thought then lead to lego cases...and then I remembered
How many times have I destroyed my thumbs trying to get 2 bricks to seperate?
It seems there is no solution to this problem...
Thank god I'm not alone!!!!!
re: tasteless tabloidese
A little bit too soon El Reg?
"Deal with it, but be nice"
Most dangerous part of a computer....
.....is the case! Many a time I've been in my case feretting around and had a stiff cable (this isn't going well euphamism wise is it?) and tried to pull one off and actually lacerated my hand.
I would also like to add that since BOFH has become popular and been published on The Reg that accidents have gone up. Coincidence?
H&S goggles....well....just because
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones