5 posts • joined 9 Jun 2009
I had an immediate thought about how to solve all the woes about cutting fingers on hidden sharp bits, and that was plastic cases.....this thought then lead to lego cases...and then I remembered
How many times have I destroyed my thumbs trying to get 2 bricks to seperate?
It seems there is no solution to this problem...
Thank god I'm not alone!!!!!
Most dangerous part of a computer....
.....is the case! Many a time I've been in my case feretting around and had a stiff cable (this isn't going well euphamism wise is it?) and tried to pull one off and actually lacerated my hand.
I would also like to add that since BOFH has become popular and been published on The Reg that accidents have gone up. Coincidence?
H&S goggles....well....just because
"Can anyone give us a list of the products that have been built with "security in mind"?"
Razor wire, barbed wire, tazers, shotguns, machine pistols, ICBM's, prisons, Guantanamo bay.....
re: tasteless tabloidese
A little bit too soon El Reg?
"Deal with it, but be nice"
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...