5 posts • joined Friday 5th June 2009 11:31 GMT
"These passports are being used, fraudulently altered and are being given to terrorists, war criminals, drug traffickers, human traffickers."
He missed out photographers and paedophiles from that list.
Let them eat Bonios
OMFG - how long will it be before someone in NuLab decides to make him "Internet Compliance Tsar"?
He should just shut the fuck up - he is of no relevance to anything or anybody.
There are some problems with your post.
<blockquote>You know, permissions....even if it is Windows.</blockquote>
Yeah, but, they had to have permissions to C:\My Documents\My Development Site, and we couldn't work out how to do that without also giving them permissions to all of C:\My Documents.
In light of this technical hitch we got Dave from accounts to create a new folder called C:\New Folder, but so far nobody can get into it, apart from Dave, but he's on holiday now until next week.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad