1 post • joined 5 Jun 2009
"It's an embarrassing slip
( that's going to do more for Bing's fortunes than any $100m-TV advertising campaign.)"
do we really believe that???
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…