1 post • joined 5 Jun 2009
Looks very good
I have watched the entire video.
Maybe I'm easily impressed. I thought it was innovative, Wave has the capability to impact significantly on collaborative working by bringing many tools together in one place. I'm still thinking about how it will be best to deploy it to gain the most benefit.
My initial concerns are based around security and that unless it is used with restraint it could easily become a bigger time drain than social media sites.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS