1 post • joined 5 Jun 2009
Looks very good
I have watched the entire video.
Maybe I'm easily impressed. I thought it was innovative, Wave has the capability to impact significantly on collaborative working by bringing many tools together in one place. I'm still thinking about how it will be best to deploy it to gain the most benefit.
My initial concerns are based around security and that unless it is used with restraint it could easily become a bigger time drain than social media sites.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe