1 post • joined 5 Jun 2009
Looks very good
I have watched the entire video.
Maybe I'm easily impressed. I thought it was innovative, Wave has the capability to impact significantly on collaborative working by bringing many tools together in one place. I'm still thinking about how it will be best to deploy it to gain the most benefit.
My initial concerns are based around security and that unless it is used with restraint it could easily become a bigger time drain than social media sites.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...