4 posts • joined 4 Jun 2009
Re: iPhone tarriffs
You can get a micro-SIM with 300 minutes, 3000 texts and all-you-can-eat data for £15 a month SIM only, 1 month rolling contract. It's on Three's micro-sim page on the website.
So, top sum up this piece of news? The Police may (or may not) be using DPA to look at BBM messages that RIM may (or may not) store.
With all the "Think of the childruuun" protests against phone masts and radiation, what would the great unwashed think about having a 3G base station in their house, albeit a small one?
The shopping channels got there first
Tron Direct have been trying to flog a mobile watch on a Sky shopping channel for ages...
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER