3 posts • joined 13 Jan 2012
Sure that 112 days off his 9000 year sentence will be a great relief. The 'merkins will not stop until they have totally destroyed that kid.
Once again the consumer is punished because of legal "willy waving" by tech companies.
Will I bother buying a LTE phone now? No fucking chance as the UK won't have a viable LTE network for at least another 2-3 years now.
I have a few personal docs (ie not purchased through Amazon) that I have emailed to my Kindle. They sync with the Kindle apps on my ipad and iphone just fine.
Just have to make sure that whenever you stop reading on a device you sync it to the furthest page. Should work fine then
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO MURDER SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great