3 posts • joined 13 Jan 2012
Sure that 112 days off his 9000 year sentence will be a great relief. The 'merkins will not stop until they have totally destroyed that kid.
Once again the consumer is punished because of legal "willy waving" by tech companies.
Will I bother buying a LTE phone now? No fucking chance as the UK won't have a viable LTE network for at least another 2-3 years now.
I have a few personal docs (ie not purchased through Amazon) that I have emailed to my Kindle. They sync with the Kindle apps on my ipad and iphone just fine.
Just have to make sure that whenever you stop reading on a device you sync it to the furthest page. Should work fine then
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat