3 posts • joined 2 Jun 2009
Original iPhone bezel was stainless steel.
and the back was anodised aluminium.
Read the impressive work of analysis here - http://www.macmod.com/peripheral-mods/iphone/1562-iphone-custom
(I can't find any sign of the planned analysis of an iPhone 3G that the above article mentions.)
DS is often flagged by google
This is not a new problem they're having- Digital Spy is often flagged in Google searches as being a source of malware.
Useful to avoid the Microsoft Office tax
This is useful for handling the occasional Office 2007 document, as my copy of Office V.x otherwise works perfectly fine thankyouverymuch and I'd happily do without paying another wodge of cash to Microsoft.
(and there's always OpenOffice if I get really desperate!)
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them