3 posts • joined 2 Jun 2009
Original iPhone bezel was stainless steel.
and the back was anodised aluminium.
Read the impressive work of analysis here - http://www.macmod.com/peripheral-mods/iphone/1562-iphone-custom
(I can't find any sign of the planned analysis of an iPhone 3G that the above article mentions.)
DS is often flagged by google
This is not a new problem they're having- Digital Spy is often flagged in Google searches as being a source of malware.
Useful to avoid the Microsoft Office tax
This is useful for handling the occasional Office 2007 document, as my copy of Office V.x otherwise works perfectly fine thankyouverymuch and I'd happily do without paying another wodge of cash to Microsoft.
(and there's always OpenOffice if I get really desperate!)
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant