3 posts • joined 2 Jun 2009
Original iPhone bezel was stainless steel.
and the back was anodised aluminium.
Read the impressive work of analysis here - http://www.macmod.com/peripheral-mods/iphone/1562-iphone-custom
(I can't find any sign of the planned analysis of an iPhone 3G that the above article mentions.)
DS is often flagged by google
This is not a new problem they're having- Digital Spy is often flagged in Google searches as being a source of malware.
Useful to avoid the Microsoft Office tax
This is useful for handling the occasional Office 2007 document, as my copy of Office V.x otherwise works perfectly fine thankyouverymuch and I'd happily do without paying another wodge of cash to Microsoft.
(and there's always OpenOffice if I get really desperate!)
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...