3 posts • joined 2 Jun 2009
Original iPhone bezel was stainless steel.
and the back was anodised aluminium.
Read the impressive work of analysis here - http://www.macmod.com/peripheral-mods/iphone/1562-iphone-custom
(I can't find any sign of the planned analysis of an iPhone 3G that the above article mentions.)
DS is often flagged by google
This is not a new problem they're having- Digital Spy is often flagged in Google searches as being a source of malware.
Useful to avoid the Microsoft Office tax
This is useful for handling the occasional Office 2007 document, as my copy of Office V.x otherwise works perfectly fine thankyouverymuch and I'd happily do without paying another wodge of cash to Microsoft.
(and there's always OpenOffice if I get really desperate!)
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE