48 posts • joined Monday 1st June 2009 00:29 GMT
There's a reason
that it's called dope.
Using IE6? Why not chrome?
the queen is not amused.
Secret teen hacker army
would be useful here.
"Users who would rather retain control on who can see their pictures or other personal information would do well to steer clear of Facebook altogether"
That sounds better.
it can be used as a giant iPod touch.
Sorry für die schlechte Grammatik Mr Grammar Nazi
it would of been a good idea if Gary didn't hack into the military computers right after 9/11.
would be a good time to install that free Ghostsurf Platinum trial I have.
"UBUNTU is not a Microsoft Windows operating system - and is not compatible with Microsoft Office programmes - so it's important you make the right choice:"
Fat people could always, um, lose weight.
Paris, cause she knows how to deal with a fat one.
Cause she knows how to blow up a todger without explosives
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED