1 post • joined 29 May 2009
Good article. People will have to take protecting their privacy into their own hands. A great tool I found for WiFi security is Covert Surfer. It is a software application that is designed to encrypt your Internet connection wherever you are at. It also prevents cookies from collecting information about you as well. You can operate completely from a flash drive so you can use it on multiple computers. Smart Computing Magazine just did a great review on it. I found it at www.covertsurfer.com
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?