1 post • joined 29 May 2009
Good article. People will have to take protecting their privacy into their own hands. A great tool I found for WiFi security is Covert Surfer. It is a software application that is designed to encrypt your Internet connection wherever you are at. It also prevents cookies from collecting information about you as well. You can operate completely from a flash drive so you can use it on multiple computers. Smart Computing Magazine just did a great review on it. I found it at www.covertsurfer.com
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe