1 post • joined 4 May 2007
Legal definition of the word "Forum"
Just for those who don't know what the word "Forum" means in the Joost license (see "joost = license to install spyware inside"); this is simply the legal term designating any legal court under the Luxemburg jurisdiction:
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network